A Spelling Rules Resource for Elementary Education and Onward
- Study Guides and Strategies: Extensive list of commonly misspelled words.
- Guidelines for Spelling: Several ideas for learning to spell.
- Spell-a-Roo: Educational spelling game for practice.
- Interactives: Spelling tips for multiple grade levels.
- Literacy Tips: Several suggestions and updated ideas about reading and spelling.
- 43 Basic Rules for Spelling: List of directions to ensure correct spelling for many words.
- Purdue University Writing Help: Spelling information and a list of common words that sound alike.
- Catch the Spelling: Online games and activities to practice spelling.
- Reading from Scratch: Several general rules about spelling.
- Spelling Tips: A list of several ideas for correct spelling.
- Spelling Hints: Twelve recommendations for correct spelling.
- Study Skills for Spelling Tests: Several unique activities to help remember spelling words.
- Spelling Match Game: Fun game for beginners to learn about spelling words.
- Spelling Rules: A list of references for spelling more advanced words.
- The Spelling Bee Game: Practice game for kids to work on learning words.
- Spelling with Caillou: A spelling game from the PBS site.
- Words and Spelling Games: Games and activities for learning words and spelling.
- Helpful Spelling Hints: Various ideas and information about writing words.